Grey Terrazzo Tiles
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
Grey Terrazzo Tiles is composite of Grey 525 Portland Cement with different size White Marble Aggregate. It is the best popular color for the luxurious boutiques, fashion shops, restaurants, and other public area project floor and wall paving.
Grey Terrazzo Size we can do:
Terrazzo Tile: 300x300, 400x400, 300x600, 600x600, 800x800, 600x1200mm etc.
Tile Thickness: 10mm, 12mm(Spliting by 25mm/30mm slabs.) 15mm, 18mm, 20mm, 25mm 30mm etc.
Terrazzo Slabs: 2400x1600, 2400x1800, 2700x1800, 3200x1600mm
Slab Thickness: 15mm(Thinest), 18mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm, 40mm etc.
Terrazzo Block Size: 2450x1650mm, 2450x1850mm, 2750x1850mm, 3250x1600mm Height 950mm.
Normal Slabs stock size: 2400x1600x20mm, 2400x1800x20mm
Grey Terrazzo Tiles Surface can be done:
Polished, Honed, Leather, Flamed, Bush hammered, Sandblasted, Brushed, Antique, etc.
Terrazzo Production Technology:
1.Mix the Cement and Marble Aggregate into mold
2.Press it into blocks with a hydraulic Press
3.Seal set and solidified for 28days to get terrazzo block
4.Cut the block into slabs of the required thickness
5.Polished the Slab surface or make into the requested surface.
6.Cut to the Customized Size or Shape
7.Do the waterproof treatment on the surface as requested.
8.Wooden Crate packing and logistics distribution.
Advantage of our Grey Terrazzo :
1. Inorganic Terrazzo: Use the Cement 525, without any Resin, environment friendly
2. Wide Range application: Suitable for Interior and Exterior Floor, countertops or Wall Facade
3. Unlimited Color and Design options, Customized Colors are welcomed
4. High Capacity: We can produce more than 1000m2 per month.
5. Customizable: We can make accordingly to the design Color, Size and Shape.
6. Anti-slipping: Terrazzo as a cement base materials is standout for anti-slip.
7. Non Smoke Toxicity: No. Resin inside
8. Frozen Resistance: Flexural Strength after freeze and thaw:8.8Mpa KMf25:77.9
9. Fire Resistance: Raw material is cement and natural stone chips can not be burned.
10. Chemical Resistance
11. Easy Installation
More Grey Terrazzo Colors here for reference: